To enhance the lives of those around us
including our clients and their families, our CAREGivers, our support staff, our community partners, and the Berkshire community, so that we can live out our potential and help others do the same.
Home Instead’s Values
We fulfill our mission by living our Core Values:
Take the Lead
Share Your Heart
What We Do
Home Instead provides personalized home care services to aging adults.
We relieve the burden of family caregiving, give piece of mind to family members, allowing them to be sons and daughters again.
We value our employees through support, training, growth opportunities, and fair compensation, equipping them to provide high quality care to Berkshire seniors.
The RN Home Care Supervisor will join us in strengthening Home Instead’s reputation as Best in the Berkshires by living our mission: enhancing the lives of those around us.
- Provide support, supervision, recommendations and education to CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Perform routine Quality Visits with clients in person or over the phone.
- Perform a Personal Care Assessment for new clients and when an existing client is returning home after a hospitalization or rehabilitation stay.
- Manage Home Instead’s COVID Safety Program for CAREGivers and clients.
- Participate in Training Home Instead CAREGivers.
- Conduct service inquiry telephone calls with potential clients and family members.
- Conduct Care Consultations with potential clients and family members in their home.
- RN certification
- Two years experience in home care, health care or senior-related, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must be comfortable with using technology and learning new platforms
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
|Title:||Registered Nurse Supervisor|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 66 Wendell Ave. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 4134420907. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.