What's important to know:
- Experience is not necessary. Our nurse will train you with all the skills you need to care for seniors.
- Home Instead has a great support staff available to you. You are never alone.
- You must be willing to help with companionship, light housekeeping and personal care (bathing, toileting, mobility.)
- Driver's license and a car is a necessity.
- Shifts are available close to your home, throughout Berkshire County.
- Hours are flexible. CAREGivers are needed mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights.
- Shifts are available both weekdays and especially weekends.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 66 Wendell Ave. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 4134420907. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.